More projects from Camp Wanna Sew

Once the drapes were out of the way I was then able to start on some of the projects I had brought with me.  A few have been in the making for a couple of months but others have been cut and ready for a couple of years.  Now I didn't get to all of them but if you don't have them with you, it is pretty hard to go get them if you have extra sewing time, now isn't it?  Hence the over packing of projects once again.  But that is okay as I know have my tote packed for the next camp in September!  (there is always a method to my madness LOL)


This bag is a Nancy Halvorsen pattern from the book called "Love Is".
 I really had alot of fun putting this one together.  And the wording was handstitched, even though I do have the technology to have had done it by machine.  I think it just "called" for it to be done by hand.   This would be a real good tote to take to the fabric shops!  It really is a big bag and you could load up on all kinds of goodies!




This bag, from start to finish, was done at Camp.  Grids & Grommets by Indygo Junction using jelly rolls strips.  For those of you wondering what a "jelly roll" is, it is a collection of 2 1/2" x 45" strips;  could be 30 - 42 of them in a roll.  Why in heavens would someone buy something all cut up like that?  Well, for me it is a super time safer!  And the colors are coordinated, so yet another time safer!  I loooooove the darker/country toned jelly rolls.  Can you tell?  


(if you want to see larger views of the pictures, just click on them)

This apron panel, "Espresso Yourself" by GP Creations for Wilmington, was done up pretty quick as it was a pre-printed panel and yes it is mine!  As well as being a confessed "fabriholic", I am a true "coffee addict".   I do believe that fabric and coffee go hand and hand LOL


Another bag I have done, but it wasn't done at Camp although I did bring it for "show & tell", was this one called "Dragonfly's & Thimbles" by Simply Charming.  This was so much fun to do!  It has 3 separate sections in the bag so you can really "sort" when shopping. 

Yup, fabriholic, coffee addict and Bag Lady Queen ... that's me in a nut shell!

Now as I write all this, I am trying to think of where all my time went.  Yes, I did spend a day and a half on the drapes ... but this is all I have to show?    Guess I was visiting too much, but oh what a great time. 

Till next time... don't get your thread in a knot!
Choux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Much Sewing

So, What's the Story behind this quilt?

Feeling Like Something New? Yes, Please!!