OH my! It's been a while!

Well life sure has a way of getting in the way now, doesn't it?   It has been a few weeks since my last post and I have been quite busy.  School is back in so that means I have started sitting the grands while mommy goes to work on a part-time basis.  And yes, that does cut into my creatitivy in the sewing room, but I have been busy!! 
Wallhanging made from a panel



Center squares from same panel
These have yet to be quilted, but that won't take me very long to do on the sewing machine!

Right now I am working on a wall hanging for my entrance and one for my living room as well.  The entrance one I hope to have done sometime early October.  The other won't be done until late December or early January.  That totally depends on how my Christmas list is coming along.  And no, I haven't started sewing from my list yet.  But soon!!
Entrance Wallhanging
Bags for  Sharon & her sister Karen
Made two bags like this for a friend in the States.  I really enjoy making these "Clutter Bags" as the name of the pattern is called.  Actually, I like making all kinds of bags!  LOL
Alrighty then,  I'm off to get more things ready for that entrance wall hanging. 

 You all be good to each other now, yah hear?
Choux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Much Sewing

So, What's the Story behind this quilt?

Feeling Like Something New? Yes, Please!!